Kerlite Cotto D” Este firm
Ceramics thick of 3 mm as a result of an innovative production process with advanced technology. Produced in slabs 300 × 100 & 100 × 100.
Applied to investments interior, exterior, coatings floor on existing materials (metal, wood, tile, marble, swimming pools).
- High resistance to abrasion <145-147.
- High hardness ΕΝ -101/moch :8.
- Antimicrobial material - microban certification .
- Not affected by chemicals.
- Nonporous absorbency : 0.008.
- High rate against stains class 5.
- Zero contraction-expansion coefficient.
- Slip factor R9.
- High resistance to shock, mechanical stress and weight.
- Poor conductor of heat.
- Incombustible category 0 resistance to temperature Τ>700C0.
- Not affected by UV radiation.
- Lightweight 7kg /m2.
- Environmentally friendly.
- 20 years warranty .