CORIAN DUPONT® Ingredients & Materials
CORIAN® of DuPont USA, s a solid non-porous material by homogeneously establishment: 25% acrylic resin (methacrylate polymethyl or PMA) and 75% natural mineral ores main ingredient with hydrate aluminum (ΑΤΗ), originating from bauxite, a mineral produced from aluminum.
Corian Main Advantages:
- Seamless and jointless surfaces, give uniformity in the application and outstanding sturdiness.
- It is a non-porous material, lightweight compared to marble or granite and inflamed (hot formed).
- Available in a wide variety of colors, high strength - invariant time.
- 100% antibacterial.
- Officially certified for hygienic and it is suitable for public places (schools, hospitals, restaurants) and does not need special cleaners.
- It is friendly to the touch, with velvety sensation.
These features combined with the variety of colors available which make them ideal for bench construction, coats wallhospitals, bathroom and kitchen furniture, signage and for many other applications.
The constructions include a 10 year warranty.
E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Co.
Barley Mill Plaza, Price Mill Plaza
Lancaster Pike & Rte. 141
Wilmington , DE 19805