Advantages of forged cement
- Small application thickness that rarely exceeds 3 - 4 mm on the floor and 2 mm on the walls, so there is great interest in reconstructions.
- Adhesion on existing coatings directly on tiles, wood and dry wall, mosaics, cast iron sanitary ware and furniture.
- High resistance in areas such as heavy duty floors, stairs, bathrooms, wc and sanitary surfaces (restaurants - Cook).
- Available in variety of colors RAL.
- It applies to indoor - outdoor, pools, underfloor heating, furniture.
- Each embodiment according to the area, is protected from high resistance long lasting varnish.
- Forged cement with special anti-scratch properties, high resistance to chemicals and stains, high elasticity (3,5 Ν/mm²) high resistance to shock (32Ν/mm²), ideal for floor heating.
- Applied directly onto tiles, mosaics, with a maximum thickness 5 mm, with a special abrasion resistant varnish water, two components in matt, satin and gloss resistance to chemicals (UNI EN ISO 2812-1 method 2) and resistance to abrasion (>3.0Ν/mm²).