COMPOSITION of CORIAN DUPONT ® AND MATERIALS
DuPont's CORIAN® USA, is a solid non-porous material by homogeneously composition. 25% acrylic resin (polymethyl methacrylate or PMA) and 75% natural mineral ores with main ingredient the hydrate aluminum (ΑΤΗ), obtained from bauxite, a mineral from which aluminum is produced.
Main advantages of Corian is:
- The seamless and jointless surfaces, giving uniformity in the application and outstanding sturdiness.
- Non-porous material, lightweight compared to marble or granite and inflamed (thermal formed).
- Available in a wide variety of colors, high strength - invariant in time.
- It is 100% antibacterial.
- Officially certified for hygienic, suitable for public places (schools, hospitals, restaurants) and does not need special cleaning.
- It is friendly to the touch, with velvety sensation.
These features combined with the variety of available colors, make them ideal for bench construction, coats walls hospitals, bathroom furniture and kitchen, signaling systems and on many other applications.
The constructions include a 10 year warranty.
E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Co.
Barley Mill Plaza, Price Mill Plaza
Lancaster Pike & Rte. 141
Wilmington , DE 19805